10 Jun Emory & Henry College – Adjunct Positions
The World Languages Department at Emory & Henry College invites applications for adjunct positions in Introductory Spanish and/or Introductory French to begin in August 2022. The available positions are to teach the following:
- two sections of Spanish 101 in Fall 2022 and one section of Spanish 102 in Spring 2023
- one section of French 101 in Fall 2022 and one section of French 102 in Spring 2023
In the case of an applicant with Spanish and French credentials, these adjunct positions can be combined. Preference will be given to applicants who can teach these classes in-person on the Emory & Henry campus. Consideration will also be given to applicants who are available to teach synchronously online.
- Spanish and/or French Masters or PhD acceptable. ABD with college-level classroom and online teaching experience will also be considered
- Native or near-native fluency in Spanish (and/or French) and English required
- College teaching experience in traditional classrooms is desirable and with online teaching also preferred
Remuneration: These four-hour courses are paid at $1000/credit hour ($4,000 per course)
Emory & Henry College is a four-year private Methodist Church-related liberal arts college located in Southwest Virginia (www.ehc.edu).