09 Dec VCU French Instructor (PT) Fall/Spring 2022
- Instruct students in French classes.
- Meet all designated course instruction guidelines, including course preparation, assessments, grading, records management and submission of the course syllabus.
- Grade assignments and exams in a timely manner based on instructions/rubric provided.
- Respond to student inquiries within 24 hours.
- Submit final grades according to College/Department policy. Course description for Spring 2022:FREN 101 Beginning French I Semester course; 3 lecture hours. 3 credits. Enrollment requires any student with previous exposure to French to take the placement test to determine eligibility. For students with no prior knowledge of French. Beginning grammar, reading, writing and oral skills. NOTE: For Spring 2022 this course is scheduled MWF 2:00-2:50pm in person and on campus.
Salary Range:$1,200 per credit hour. (Most courses are 3 credits)
Department: School of World StudiesEmployment Type: Adjunct Restricted Status: No FTE: Varies Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Minimum education: Must have at least a Masters (or comparable) degree, preferably in French or the teaching of French)
Contact Name: Dacia Shamblin
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 804-484-2942