23 Mar Language Project Coordinator – DLS
Diplomatic Language Services (DLS), founded in 1985, specializes in the provision of language and cultural training and related language services to US government and commercial clients. We are currently seeking a highly organized, motivated Language Project Coordinator to support one ongoing language services contract.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process OPI/DLPT requests, liaising with the testing center and client POC’s;
- Schedule and distribute scores from OPI/DLPT tests to members;
- Collaborate with Client Engagement team to create a Testing Campaign strategy designed to help members become eligible for federalization;
- Support member federalization before deployment on missions;
- Run reports of key testing metrics each week;
- Provide on-going customer support to members throughout the testing pipeline.
- BA or BS from an accredited institution in any field required,
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in project coordination required;
- Experience with language testing strongly preferred;
- Experience with/familiarity with the ILR scale is strongly preferred;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must;
- Ability to work independently and creatively approach process improvement planning;
- Experience in development and/or coordination of training programs a plus;
- Exceptional customer service skills.
**Please note: per client requirements, this individual must: 1) be a citizen of the United States, and 2) be able to obtain CAC or PIV ready status prior to reporting for work. At a minimum, this individual must obtain/maintain a favorable FBI National Criminal History Check (fingerprint check), two forms of identity proofed identification (I-9 document), and submit a National Agency Check and Law Credit (NACLAC) vetting package for processing.
DLS offers a fun, multicultural environment with good opportunities for professional advancement, and a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please apply online (www.dlsdc.com). No phone calls, please.
DLS IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONFORMS TO ALL THE LAWS, STATUTES, AND REGULATIONS CONCERNING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE WOMEN, MINORITIES, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, AND VETERANS TO APPLY TO ALL OF OUR JOB OPENINGS. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, GENETIC INFORMATION & TESTING, FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE, MARITAL STATUS, MILITARY STATUS, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LAW. WE PROHIBIT RETALIATION AGAINST INDIVIDUALS WHO BRING FORTH ANY COMPLAIN TO THE EMPLOYER OR THE GOVERNMENT. DLS IS A MEMBER OF DHS E-VERIFY PROGRAM.