|Sponsored by CT COLT and RIFLA at Stonington High School in CT
You are cordially invited by CT COLT and RIFLA to join us again this June for an amazing two-day workshop to improve student proficiency. With many states working to get the Seal of Biliteracy passed or implemented, we have a wonderful opportunity to give students recognition for their gains in proficiency.
Now is the time for all of us World Language educators to come together to explore more opportunities for instruction and assessment that lead to proficiency gains. To that end, we would like to invite our colleagues in the region to learn with us and explore the beautiful Mystic, CT area.
Presenter: Gregory Duncan
- *Early Bird Registration (Submitted and paid before 4/13/18) CT COLT Members: $145 Non-Members: $175
- *Regular Registration (Submitted and paid on or after 4/14/18) CT COLT Members: $175 Non-Members: $205
- *Note that registrants from other state world language organizations in the NECTFL region will pay the $145 / $175 rate
More information? Click to access this flyer, which includes a detailed agenda and paper registration.
To register online: Click here.
Included in the registration:
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided both days
- Proficiency Party at the Kennedy House: appetizers & cocktails at the end of 1st day
- Inspiration to improve your practice with dynamic educators from around New England
Mystic Hilton Hotel:
For those of you coming from out of the area, a block of rooms has been held for us at the Mystic Hilton. It is a 5-minute drive to the HS and situated in Mystic Village with restaurants and shops. More details to follow on lodging
Need a letter to share with your administrator about the importance of your attendance at this event? Click here
We look forward to seeing you there!
Many Languages, One Voice